- Presentation on Germany’s energy transition, Dr Paul Dorfman, Nuclear Consulting Group
NFLA Welsh Forum, ‘Wales, nuclear and its alternatives’, Cardiff County Hall, 24th October 2012.
NFLA All Ireland Forum seminar, ‘Key energy and nuclear risks affecting Ireland’, Down Civic Centre, 12th October 2012.
NFLA English Forum / Steering Committee joint seminar and International Peace Day event, ‘Nuclear and uranium weapons proliferation – can it be halted, Manchester Town Hall, 21st September 2012.
- Can nuclear weapons proliferation be avoided?, Peter Burt, Nuclear Information Service
- The work of NFLA, Mayors for Peace and others in lobbying for a Nuclear Weapons Convention, Sean Morris, Nuclear Free Local Authorities Secretary & Mayors for Peace UK Working Group Secretary
- International Coalition to Ban Uranium Weapons – Precaution in Practice, Doug Weir (ICBUW Coordinator)
- MEPs Briefing: depleted uranium weapons, a need for precaution, ICBUW
NFLA Scotland Forum seminar, ‘Key nuclear issues affecting Scotland’, Glasgow City Chambers, 31st August 2012.
Thursday 26th April 2012
What Future for Nuclear Power?
One Year after Fukushima and on 26th Anniversary of Chernobyl
Friends Meeting House, Mount St, Manchester
Friday 20th April 2012
Nuclear Free Local Authorities Ireland Seminar
Nuclear developments across the Irish Sea and Sustainable Energy Communities in Ireland
NFLA Steering Committee, 30th March 2012
NFLA All Ireland Forum meeting, 23rd March 2012
NFLA Welsh Forum meeting, Cardiff, 2nd March 2012
NFLA English Forum Seminar, Leeds, 24th February 2012
- New French Study on Child Leukemias near NPPs, Dr Ian Fairlie, Consultant on Radiation in the Environment
- Waste Safely process: answer to our waste problems or the start of new nuclear risks?, Jean McSorley, independent consultant
- The UK nuclear emergency planning review and the NFLA survey of local authority readiness, Sean Morris, NFLA Secretary
NFLA Scotland Forum AGM and Seminar, Paisley, 10th February 2012