- NFLA’s comments to the Wylfa B local consultation, its views on small modular reactors and the possibilities of local, decentralised energy
- Carl Clowes from PAWB outlining local concerns over the development of a new nuclear site at Wylfa
- Neil Crumpton’s analysis of the renewable energy alternatives to new nuclear
A presentation by NFLA Secretary Sean Morris to the National Conference of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament.
- NFLA Scotland August Update Briefing, Pete Roche
- Brexit – what may it mean for nuclear, energy & defence policy?, Sean Morris
- NFLA’s perspective on radioactive waste, Pete Roche
- NuLeAF and Geological Disposal, Phil Matthews
This NFLA seminar considered the role decentralised energy and defence diversification could provide to develop a new UK industrial policy.
1. NFLA’s views on Welsh nuclear development and the GIFTS initative, Sean Morris, NFLA Secretary
2. Friends of the Earth assessment of nuclear and renewable energy, Gareth Clubb, Director of Friends of the Earth Wales
3. Bridgend Council’s energy initiatives, Mike Jenkins, Head of Sustainable Energy, Bridgend County Borough Council
4. Irish Sea, Fukushima and marine radioactivity, Tim Deere-Jones, independent marine radioactivity consultant
1. NFLA’s assessment of Irish energy futures, Sean Morris, NFLA Secretary
2. Nuclear Britain – an update for Irish local authorities, Pete Roche, NFLA Steering Committee Policy Advisor
3. The Espoo Convention, the UN and Hinkley Point, Paul Dorfman, NCG Co-ordinator